Greetings and Welcome Auction Attendees!
Unless otherwise specified:
- Both PREVIEW and AUCTION attendance are FREE.
- You must be 18 years of age to register to bid.
- Please attend preview hours to inspect lots before bidding. Everything is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no guarantee of condition regardless of statements of condition made from the auction block. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect merchandise and determine condition.
- You may attend the auction and “just watch” without registering to bid. However, you MUST REGISTER TO BID BEFORE YOU BID ON ANYTHING.
- You may register to bid ANYTIME before or during the auction.
- To register to bid in person, you will need to provide your contact information and driver’s license information and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Sale. You will receive an AUCTION NUMBER once you have registered.
- To make an absentee bid, you will need to complete an Absentee Bid Form and submit it to the auctioneer either online or in person.
- Winning bids are subject to a 18% buyer’s premium plus local sales tax (Eureka, CA, unless otherwise specified).
- Payment and pick-up are expected the day of the auction, unless other arrangements have been made with the auctioneer.
- Forms of payment accepted: Cash, check or Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
- Everything MUST BE PAID IN FULL on the day of the AUCTION.
- All purchases must be removed on the day of the auction, unless arrangements are made with the Auctioneer.
- Everything is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no guarantee of condition regardless of statements of condition made from the auction block. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect merchandise and determine condition.
- Every effort is made to safeguard merchandise during the auction. Merchandise becomes the sole responsibility of the Buyer once the Auctioneer declares it sold.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he/she deems is in the best interest of the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject bids from any bidder whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments are not in the best interests of the seller.
- A buyer’s premium of 18% and local sales tax (Eureka, CA, unless otherwise specified) will be added to all purchases.
Please click here to review the complete Royal Scotsman Auction & Appraisal Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Questions? Please contact us!